Which inactivates the sulphahydral (SH) groups in enzymes of fungi. Some times the metals are exchanged between mancozeb and enzymes of fungi, thus causing disturbance in fungal enzyme functioning.
1) King of all Fungicides : Broad spectrum fungicide, which controls large number of diseases with its multisite action.
2) Wide spectrum of use : Used for Foliar sprays, Nursery drenching and Seed treatments in many crops.
3) No Disease Resistance : It can be used repeatedly without any danger of resistance development for number of years.
4) Ideal Tank mix METRO : Best fungicide to be used along with systemic fungicides to prevent and or delay resistance development.
5) Provides Nutrition : In addition to disease control, it provides Manganese and Zinc to crop, there by keeps plants green and healthy.
6) Environmentally safe and Economical.